Sunday, March 28, 2010

C-Rayz Walz Rocking the Vlog

Written by Fiona Bloom


I had C-Rayz Walz rock this Efficacy. So you’re getting the exclusive. For all who don’t know the 411 on this Bronx native rapper- he’s been doing it since the early 2000’s as far as producing/recording music- dropping science/gems from his tongue. In my opinion one of the wittiest, smartest and quickest freestyle MC’s I know. Can’t battle Dirty Walz. Down with Wu Tang Affiliates, Stronghold #5. He’s collaborated with Sharkey with the critically acclaimed Monster Maker as well as Israeli- American MC Kosha Dillz with the ‘Freestyle Vs Written’ and countless other projects. He’s timeless and I have mad love for this cat..

ihiphopcrayz3

Here you’ll hear him talk about Richard Pryor, Anita Baker, The Liquor Cats, and what he’d do with a million dollars!

If he could tour posthumously with anyone it would be Richard Pryor. “People think I’m really fu**#ing funny like I did 16 album this year funny”.

“With a million in cash I’d give everyone $1.00 and have them give me back $2.00″

Shot & Edited By Nova-Kane for C-Rayz Walz & Fiona Bloom

Check the rest here!